Markdown Blog 1
Markdown Blog 1 is a blog that allows you to write and edit posts using Markdown. Perfect for the blogger who is conversant with Markdown and wants posts formatting to be linited to a strict subset of HTML. Features included in this site include:
- Image gallery
How To Buy
- Familiarize yourself with our Ground Rules first.
- Next, contact Tuxedosoft on firstname.lastname@example.org telling us you want to buy this website: Markdown Blog 1.
- We'll arrange a brief meeting to understand where you want it installed i.e. your web host.
- The only customizations we do on these websites are color changes & identity updates (sitename, uploading logos).
- We'll then add the initial content (you should have this ready before contacting us) to your new site.
- Finally, we'll handover your site to you.
- All payments for this site should go to MPESA Till Number 316320.
- Before project start we will require you to pay 50% deposit upfront e.g. for this Markdown Blog 1 the deposit will be 50% of Ksh 35,000. This amount is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- The remaining 50% shall be paid after website handover.
We only offer one round of revisions. This is because these are fully, functioning websites for quick deployment.
Ready to Engage?
If you are convinced that we are your best shot at getting you an online solution that actually converts then we are ready to hear from you. Click on the following button to start you off. Ready?